Mayfair Equity Partners is committed to investing responsibly
Mayfair Equity Partners recognises the importance of Responsible Investment (‘RI’) in protecting and creating value for our investors and portfolio companies, and aligning our investors and Mayfair with the broader objectives of society.
We firmly believe RI can reduce risk and enhance value creation and therefore Environmental, Social and Governance (‘ESG’) considerations are embedded throughout the investment process. Our Portfolio Directors work alongside each of the management teams we partner with before, during and following our investment to identify ESG-related risks and opportunities.
Mayfair Equity Partners is committed to:
- Incorporating ESG-related issues into our investment analysis and decision-making processes
- Incorporating ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- Seeking appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by our portfolio companies
- Continuous improvement in ESG performance within our portfolio companies
- Reporting on our activities and progress towards implementing the UN PRI
- Promoting acceptance and implementation of the principles of the UN PRI within the private equity industry
- Working with the UN PRI Secretariat and other signatories to enhance their effectiveness in implementing the UN PRI
Mayfair Equity Partners is proud to be a signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (‘PRI’).